Saturday

A blog for the people pt. 2

I'm not sure how much i can add to this one. I didn't really contribute to the comments... at all! granted, her foot is not a face... I just assumed she missed the memo. However, that is a pretty big foot! scroll down and take a second look. it may actually be a mask. who knows? If that's the case, joke's on us.

If you'd like to know a little about Michael K. Low, I'm sorry the wide, wide world of webs still ain't big enough to capture MKL in all his splendor. That's why he neither has a facebook nor footbook page. Smelling chocolate cake without being able to have a taste is just mean. I'll give you a waft, but I'll use two popular tv/film personalities which will describe his personality, physique, and charisma better than words could (and because he doesn't have facebook to steal pictures from.) He's kind of a mixture of these two fellows:

Any questions? If some of my descriptions above led you to believe he was a black man, I'm sorry. But that still wouldn't be too far from the truth (you should see this kid play basketball.)
if any of you were offended by my racial stereotypes, get over it; this blog brings it hard and fast. no reservations.
That's all you're getting from me. If you'd like it straight from the source, and are willing to give it up to 10 tries since I promised I wouldn't put his full number on the wide, wide world: 801-380-464# (trust me, it's worth the discomfort)

Yikes! I gotta go-- He's on to me!

-Alex

3 comments:

  1. I laughed... Out loud... More than once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not hairy enough.. but if you were, I'm sure I'd call you a "pretty Bigfoot"

    ReplyDelete